Lakewood school board subpoenaed by FBI
LAKEWOOD, N.J. - May 14, 2013 (WPVI) -- The FBI has subpoenaed the Lakewood school board for contracts, bills and invoices dating to 2008.
Board attorney Steve Edelstein told the board Monday investigators are seeking documents involving Catapult Learning and Ocean health Initiatives.
The Asbury Park Press reports Catapult Learning has a multimillion-dollar contract to provide special-education services with public and private schools.
Ocean Health Initiatives describes itself as providing family health care to residents regardless of insurance at three locations in Lakewood, Toms River and Stafford.
Information from: Asbury Park (N.J.) Press, http://www.app.com
new jersey, fbi, school, local/state
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge 53 min ago
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill 15 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman 48 min ago
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- ID theft warrant leads to pot bust in Hamilton Twp.
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Gun falls out of sock, kills thrift store worker
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip 41 min ago
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth 57 min ago
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
15 min ago