Boy struck by vehicle in Kensington
KENSINGTON - May 14, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are investigating an accident in which a young boy was struck by a vehicle.
The incident happened around 3:30 p.m. Tuesday in the 700 block of E. Ontario Street in Kensington.
Medics rushed the boy, believed to be 8 years old, to St. Christopher's Hospital for treatment.
He is in stable condition with injuries that are believed to be not life-threatening.
philadelphia, kensington, pedestrian struck, local/state
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- Wet to Wintry!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Driver loses control, hits parked SUV in South Philly 15 min ago
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line
- Bucks Co. runner set to return to Boston Marathon
- Hundreds rescued after ferry sinks near South Korea
- 20-month-old found safe, Amber Alert canceled
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp.
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Woman delivers baby after church van crash
- Police: Pa. man tries to snatch baby from stroller
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos