Boy struck by vehicle in Kensington
KENSINGTON - May 14, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are investigating an accident in which a young boy was struck by a vehicle.
The incident happened around 3:30 p.m. Tuesday in the 700 block of E. Ontario Street in Kensington.
Medics rushed the boy, believed to be 8 years old, to St. Christopher's Hospital for treatment.
He is in stable condition with injuries that are believed to be not life-threatening.
philadelphia, kensington, pedestrian struck, local/state
- 4 charged with murder in deadly NJ mall carjacking
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Police investigate tire slashings in South Philadelphia
- Police investigate truck accident on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Police investigate double shooting in Mantua
- 3 rescued after car plunges into Delaware pond
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish