7-year-old struck by vehicle in Frankford
FRANKFORD - May 14, 2013 (WPVI) -- A 7-year-old boy is hospitalized after being struck by a vehicle in the Frankford section of Philadelphia, police say.
It happened shortly after 6:30 p.m. Tuesday in the 5000 block of Ditman Street.
The boy was taken to St. Christopher's for Children with serious injuries, but not life-threatening injuries.
Police are investigating.
philadelphia, frankford, pedestrian struck, accident, children, local/state
- Photos: Weekend storm forecast maps
- Very cold today, Saturday storm 54 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Driver ID'd, charged in fatal crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- Berks Co. police chief faces child porn charges 2 min ago
- Interpreter at Mandela event: I was hallucinating 49 min ago
- On video: serial smash-and-grab burglar in action 1 min ago
- DA: Woman stole $81K from Montco church
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death
- Police: Freshman dies after frat ritual in Poconos 59 min ago
- Narcotic officers raid Lacey High School
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed
- Photos: Top Holiday Tech Gifts 2013!
- On video: serial smash-and-grab burglar in...
1 min ago
- Police: Freshman dies after frat ritual in...
59 min ago