7-year-old struck by vehicle in Frankford
FRANKFORD - May 14, 2013 (WPVI) -- A 7-year-old boy is hospitalized after being struck by a vehicle in the Frankford section of Philadelphia, police say.
It happened shortly after 6:30 p.m. Tuesday in the 5000 block of Ditman Street.
The boy was taken to St. Christopher's for Children with serious injuries, but not life-threatening injuries.
Police are investigating.
philadelphia, frankford, pedestrian struck, accident, children, local/state
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 38 min ago
- Freeze Warning overnight 48 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown 25 min ago
- Kensington chocolate factory shut down by City 25 min ago
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Burlco man charged in brother's hit-and-run death 30 min ago
- Boy dies after Mayfair drowning incident 2 min ago
- Suspects sought for shooting into home 34 min ago
- Search for missing teenager in Camden
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- DA: Montco man gave alcohol at 'Sweet 16' party
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA 21 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos