7-year-old struck by vehicle in Frankford
FRANKFORD - May 14, 2013 (WPVI) -- A 7-year-old boy is hospitalized after being struck by a vehicle in the Frankford section of Philadelphia, police say.
It happened shortly after 6:30 p.m. Tuesday in the 5000 block of Ditman Street.
The boy was taken to St. Christopher's for Children with serious injuries, but not life-threatening injuries.
Police are investigating.
philadelphia, frankford, pedestrian struck, accident, children, local/state
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard 2 min ago
- Finally, a nice weekend! 24 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Bucks Co. mom arrested for Walmart theft 13 min ago
- 5 wounded and hospitalized in Trenton shooting 18 min ago
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian killed in Collingdale hit-and-run 29 min ago
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Finally, a nice weekend!
24 min ago
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239...
2 min ago
- Police: Bucks Co. mom arrested for Walmart...
13 min ago
- 5 wounded and hospitalized in Trenton...
18 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos