7-year-old struck by vehicle in Frankford
FRANKFORD - May 14, 2013 (WPVI) -- A 7-year-old boy is hospitalized after being struck by a vehicle in the Frankford section of Philadelphia, police say.
It happened shortly after 6:30 p.m. Tuesday in the 5000 block of Ditman Street.
The boy was taken to St. Christopher's for Children with serious injuries, but not life-threatening injuries.
Police are investigating.
philadelphia, frankford, pedestrian struck, accident, children, local/state
- Photos: 21 suspects ID'd in Collingdale drug sweep
- Foggy, cloudy, mild today 1 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police seek missing woman; baby found 1 min ago
- Christmas decoration theft caught on camera 46 min ago
- Pizza delivery man shot in Overbrook 18 min ago
- Missing Phila. boy hit by car in Upper Darby
- Chester Co. firefighters called to Md. pet shop fire
- Penn Medical School sued over researcher's death
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school
- DA: Woman gambled away stepson's inheritance
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
- Video: Topless woman chases peeper from Kohl's
- Christmas decoration theft caught on camera
46 min ago
- Drug dealers targeted in Collingdale sweep
22 min ago
- Philadelphia police officer's stolen SUV...
10 min ago