6 people hurt in West Philadelphia crash
WEST PHILADELPHIA - May 14, 2013 (WPVI) -- Six people have been injured in a two vehicle crash in West Philadelphia on Tuesday.
The accident happened just before 6:00 p.m. at 47th and Walnut streets.
Police say two vehicles collided, with one striking two pedestrians before crashing into a traffic light.
The driver of one of the vehicles fled the scene.
Six people were taken to area hospitals with injuries deemed to be not life-threatening.
Police are investigating.
philadelphia, west philadelphia, accident, pedestrian struck, local/state
- 7-alarm fire destroys homes in Sea Isle City
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Family pets die in house blaze in Newark, Del.
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser
- Pedestrian struck by train in Plymouth Meeting
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Miley Cyrus still hospitalized, postpones Philly show
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- Is it time for smart watches?
- Video: Train nearly hits senator