Young woman shot in head in Upper Darby
UPPER DARBY, Pa. - May 15, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are questioning two men about a shooting that critically wounded a young woman in Upper Darby, Pennsylvania Tuesday night.
The shooting occurred around 9:00 p.m. on the 7400 block of West Chester Pike.
Police say a 19-year-old woman was shot in the head and rushed to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania.
Two men who were inside the apartment at the time of the shooting are being questioned by police.
So far, there have been no charges filed and police are trying to determine what led to the shooting.
shooting, upper darby, pennsylvania, local/state
- Police seek missing woman and her baby 44 min ago
- Foggy, cloudy, mild today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Pizza delivery man shot in Overbrook
- Missing Phila. boy hit by car in Upper Darby
- Philadelphia police officer's stolen SUV found
- Chester Co. firefighters called to Md. pet shop fire
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
- Police: Threat to father used in phone scam
- No jackets for North Philadelphia cheer squad
- Prosecutor: Sex investigation of FSU QB over
- Video: Topless woman chases peeper from Kohl's