Pa. Turnpike crash causes delays in Willow Grove
WILLOW GROVE - May 15, 2013 (WPVI) -- A pickup truck pulling a trailer lost control and crashed into a concrete median on the eastbound Pennsylvania Turnpike Wednesday morning.
The accident happened around 6:15 a.m. in Willow Grove, Montgomery County.
The force of the wreck damaged the concrete median, spilling broken concrete onto the westbound lanes.
The accident is causing delays in both directions as crews work to clear the scene.
There is no word on injuries at this time.
pennsylvania, montgomery county, pennsylvania turnpike, accident, local/state
- Photos: LATEST MAPS: 6+" in parts of NJ
- Winter's Last Blast
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Video: Annie McCormick: Snow in Atlantic City
- Video: Katherine Scott: Snow in Delaware
- Video: Car spins out on I-95 in South Phila. 46 min ago
- Co-pilot spoke missing plane's last words 17 min ago
- Woman, 98, injured in Powelton high-rise fire
- Mike Schmidt reveals skin cancer battle
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car
- Delaware man suspected in 14 different thefts
- NJ salon customer allegedly attacks employees
- NJ state police trooper among 3 injured in crash