Delaware chiropractor pleads guilty in underwear thefts
WILMINGTON, Del. - May 15, 2013 (WPVI) -- A former chiropractor has pleaded guilty in the theft of women's underwear.
Sean Maas pleaded guilty Monday to two counts of third-degree burglary in New Castle County Superior Court. In exchange, prosecutors dropped other burglary and theft charges.
The News Journal of Wilmington reports that the 40-year-old Newark man faces up to three years in prison, but under guidelines he is likely to get probation.
State officials suspended Maas' chiropractor's license last year after he was arrested on burglary and peeping charges. Police say Maas stole clothing and lingerie from a Newark home where five college-age women lived and was seen peering into a window at the home. A month later, he was arrested again on charges of breaking into an acquaintance's Greenville home to steal women's underwear.
Information from: The News Journal of Wilmington, Del., http://www.delawareonline.com
delaware, theft, local/state
- NJ forest fire threatens homes; evacuations ordered
- Winds Ease Overnight 17 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Wedding crashers caught on camera 21 min ago
- Forest fire up to 1500 acres in Cumberland Co.
- 2 attempted lurings near Upper Merion school 23 min ago
- 1 dead in shooting near Widener University
- Package prompts evacuation in Evesham
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- 3 American doctors killed in Afghanistan
- Family escapes burning home in Bucks Co.
- Photos: National Pretzel Day Art & Fun Facts
- School stops serving Mountain Dew before tests
- Winds Ease Overnight
17 min ago