Delaware chiropractor pleads guilty in underwear thefts
WILMINGTON, Del. - May 15, 2013 (WPVI) -- A former chiropractor has pleaded guilty in the theft of women's underwear.
Sean Maas pleaded guilty Monday to two counts of third-degree burglary in New Castle County Superior Court. In exchange, prosecutors dropped other burglary and theft charges.
The News Journal of Wilmington reports that the 40-year-old Newark man faces up to three years in prison, but under guidelines he is likely to get probation.
State officials suspended Maas' chiropractor's license last year after he was arrested on burglary and peeping charges. Police say Maas stole clothing and lingerie from a Newark home where five college-age women lived and was seen peering into a window at the home. A month later, he was arrested again on charges of breaking into an acquaintance's Greenville home to steal women's underwear.
Information from: The News Journal of Wilmington, Del., http://www.delawareonline.com
delaware, theft, local/state
- Pizza delivery man shot in Overbrook 55 min ago
- Foggy, cloudy, mild today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Missing Phila. boy hit by car in Upper Darby 1 min ago
- Philadelphia police officer's stolen SUV found 19 min ago
- Chester Co. firefighters called to Md. pet shop fire
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
- Police: Threat to father used in phone scam
- No jackets for North Philadelphia cheer squad
- Prosecutor: Sex investigation of FSU QB over
- Video: Topless woman chases peeper from Kohl's
- Video: First dog knocks down toddler at White House