Delaware chiropractor pleads guilty in underwear thefts
WILMINGTON, Del. - May 15, 2013 (WPVI) -- A former chiropractor has pleaded guilty in the theft of women's underwear.
Sean Maas pleaded guilty Monday to two counts of third-degree burglary in New Castle County Superior Court. In exchange, prosecutors dropped other burglary and theft charges.
The News Journal of Wilmington reports that the 40-year-old Newark man faces up to three years in prison, but under guidelines he is likely to get probation.
State officials suspended Maas' chiropractor's license last year after he was arrested on burglary and peeping charges. Police say Maas stole clothing and lingerie from a Newark home where five college-age women lived and was seen peering into a window at the home. A month later, he was arrested again on charges of breaking into an acquaintance's Greenville home to steal women's underwear.
Information from: The News Journal of Wilmington, Del., http://www.delawareonline.com
delaware, theft, local/state
- $105,000 taken in Tacony armored car heist 18 min ago
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today 3 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Suspects in Ocean Co. child porn sweep 13 min ago
- Beau Biden to run for governor in Del. 26 min ago
- 5 injured in 7 vehicle wreck on I-95 in Del.
- Police investigate serious crash in Levittown 29 min ago
- Mom to surrender after daughter, 11, shot and killed 17 min ago
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 19 min ago
- Popular chocolate maker shut down by city
- Rottweiler puppy poisoned in NJ
- Man with samurai sword arrested at New Jersey deli
- Teen urinates in Oregon drinking water supply
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today
3 min ago
- Fire forces several residents from Logan...
43 min ago
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3...
19 min ago