Deadly 2-vehicle crash in Winslow Township
WINSLOW TWP., N.J. - May 15, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say one person is dead after a two vehicle crash in Winslow Township, New Jersey Wednesday morning.
The accident happened around 7:00 a.m. on the 400 block of Williamstown Road.
According to police, a pick-up truck and van crashed head-on at the intersection.
Officials say, the accident claimed the life of one of the victims.
So far, there is no word on the identity of the victim or the conditions of the other persons involved.
The intersection is closed while police investigate.
camden county, new jersey, local/state
- Photos: 21 suspects ID'd in Collingdale drug sweep
- Foggy, cloudy, mild today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Missing mom, baby from Newark, Del. found
- Sinkhole opens up on Northern Liberties street 53 min ago
- Christmas decoration theft caught on camera
- No charges for FSU's Jameis Winston 39 min ago
- Pizza delivery man shot in Overbrook
- Missing Phila. boy hit by car in Upper Darby
- Chester Co. firefighters called to Md. pet shop fire
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
- Video: Topless woman chases peeper from Kohl's