Arrest in videotaped North Philadelphia assault
NORTH PHILADELPHIA - May 15, 2013 (WPVI) -- The suspect in a brutal assault in North Philadelphia, that was caught on video, has been arrested.
Domenic Pesce, 25, of the 1500 block of West Locust Street, was arrested on May 8th after he surrendered to police.
The incident happened at 8:00 p.m. on Wednesday, April 17th in the 1700 block of Diamond Street.
Philadelphia Police say Pesce is the man seen in a heated argument with a 20-year-old man.
Police say Pesce suddenly punched the 20-year-old in the face, then punched another person who tried to intervene.
The video shows a group surrounding both men and then Pesce appears to kick someone on the ground before calmly walking away.
Police say the 20-year-old man suffered serious injuries, including a broken jaw.
Pesce is charged with aggravated assault and related offenses.
philadelphia, north philadelphia, assault, local/state
- Delco school on lockdown amid standoff 26 min ago
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Reward offered in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Turnpike officials: Road plowed, salted before pileup
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- 6 students hurt in Camden Co. school bus crash
- 2nd suspect sought in finger-biting attack
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police 59 min ago