Dad left baby in car to have beer at Delaware County bar, police say
UPPER DARBY, Pa. - May 15, 2013 (WPVI) -- A man from Drexel Hill has been arrested after allegedly leaving his 10-month-old son in the car while he was in a bar having a beer.
Authorities say 33-year-old James Lovett was inside Gambol's Bar in Upper Darby on April 19th when someone saw his baby alone in the car.
Police say the doors were unlocked and the engine was running.
Lovett's bail was set at $20,000.
He is due in court next week.
pennsylvania, delaware county, local/state
- Shots fired into a Philadelphia firehouse
- AccuWeather: Friday Clouds and SE Rain
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 Phila. schools closed Friday, staff relocated
- How to safeguard your computer against kidnappers
- Retired Philly cop charged with assaulting teen
- Police: Gloucester Co. woman's death a homicide
- Police search for missing Philadelphia couple
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Resident return to assess damage from Ewing explosion
- K9 unit leads police to burglary suspect in Medford
- Obama says Crimea separation would violate law
- Upper Darby cop charged with DUI in hit-and-run