Dad left baby in car to have beer at Delaware County bar, police say
UPPER DARBY, Pa. - May 15, 2013 (WPVI) -- A man from Drexel Hill has been arrested after allegedly leaving his 10-month-old son in the car while he was in a bar having a beer.
Authorities say 33-year-old James Lovett was inside Gambol's Bar in Upper Darby on April 19th when someone saw his baby alone in the car.
Police say the doors were unlocked and the engine was running.
Lovett's bail was set at $20,000.
He is due in court next week.
pennsylvania, delaware county, local/state
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater 10 min ago
- Clouds to sun, cool today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Vice principal commits suicide after ferry accident
- Popular chocolate maker reopens in time for Easter
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- Penn State police: 3 posed nude at Nittany shrine
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- Video: Hero twins yell, hit carjacker to escape