Dad left baby in car to have beer at Delaware County bar, police say
UPPER DARBY, Pa. - May 15, 2013 (WPVI) -- A man from Drexel Hill has been arrested after allegedly leaving his 10-month-old son in the car while he was in a bar having a beer.
Authorities say 33-year-old James Lovett was inside Gambol's Bar in Upper Darby on April 19th when someone saw his baby alone in the car.
Police say the doors were unlocked and the engine was running.
Lovett's bail was set at $20,000.
He is due in court next week.
pennsylvania, delaware county, local/state
- 3 frigid days, another weekend storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- Woman killed in Germantown was Villanova prof.
- Limo driver charged in wreck that killed newlyweds
- Possible abduction caught on camera in Spring Garden
- Cab driver carjacked in South Philadelphia
- Pope Francis 'Person of the Year'; popularity surges
- Stranded family found alive in Nevada
- Fake deaf interpreter crashes Mandela memorial
- Police: Mom was DUI in chain-reaction crash
- Photos: Pictures from the winter storm
- Photos: Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (Photos)