Dad left baby in car to have beer at Delaware County bar, police say
UPPER DARBY, Pa. - May 15, 2013 (WPVI) -- A man from Drexel Hill has been arrested after allegedly leaving his 10-month-old son in the car while he was in a bar having a beer.
Authorities say 33-year-old James Lovett was inside Gambol's Bar in Upper Darby on April 19th when someone saw his baby alone in the car.
Police say the doors were unlocked and the engine was running.
Lovett's bail was set at $20,000.
He is due in court next week.
pennsylvania, delaware county, local/state
- Suspects tie up 71-year-old in home invasion
- Bitter Blast Thursday
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Worker shocked by electrical cable in East Falls
- Bandit holds up TD Bank in Chestnut Hill
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed
- American University campus lockdown lifted
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death
- Shooting victim drives to Broad St. police station
- Narcotic officers raid Lacey High School
- NASA: Cooling pump on space station shuts down
- Fake deaf interpreter crashes Mandela memorial
- Video: Cover Story: Can Foles break jinx?