Dad left baby in car to have beer at Delaware County bar, police say
UPPER DARBY, Pa. - May 15, 2013 (WPVI) -- A man from Drexel Hill has been arrested after allegedly leaving his 10-month-old son in the car while he was in a bar having a beer.
Authorities say 33-year-old James Lovett was inside Gambol's Bar in Upper Darby on April 19th when someone saw his baby alone in the car.
Police say the doors were unlocked and the engine was running.
Lovett's bail was set at $20,000.
He is due in court next week.
pennsylvania, delaware county, local/state
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- AccuWeather: Easter to be comfortable, breezy
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Video: 5,000 turn out for Easter service in Mt. Airy
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter 52 min ago
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76 50 min ago
- Man shot, killed in Gloucester Twp. apartment
- Man found shot in minivan in Tioga-Nicetown 51 min ago
- Girl hospitalized after near-drowning in Philly hotel
- 2 injured after car hits Camden police cruiser
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
- Divers pull more bodies from sunken South Korean ferry
- Video: Snowmobiler charged by angry moose