Bicyclist critically injured by tractor-trailer in Northern Liberties
NORTHERN LIBERTIES - May 16, 2013 (WPVI) -- A man riding his bike was critically injured when he was struck by a tractor-trailer in Philadelphia's Northern Liberties section Thursday morning.
The incident happened around 9:00 a.m. at the intersection of 2nd and Callowhill streets.
The bicyclist was transported to Hahnemann University Hospital in critical condition.
There is no word on the victim's identity at this time.
Police are investigating.
northern liberties, philadelphia, accident, bicyclist struck, local/state
- Snow today, heavy at times 49 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: Winter storm forecast maps
- Gunman fires shots through window, teens wounded 14 min ago
- Arrest made in Beats headphone murder
- 2 arrested for violent Center City attack
- Thief steals $17K from Philadelphia charter school
- 2 PSU students charged with ethnic intimidation
- Teen shot and killed in Wilmington
- 2K get meningitis B vaccinations at Princeton
- US Airways, American merger complete
- Rachael Ray's cookbook competition
- Snow today, heavy at times
49 min ago