Bicyclist critically injured by tractor-trailer in Northern Liberties
NORTHERN LIBERTIES - May 16, 2013 (WPVI) -- A man riding his bike was critically injured when he was struck by a tractor-trailer in Philadelphia's Northern Liberties section Thursday morning.
The incident happened around 9:00 a.m. at the intersection of 2nd and Callowhill streets.
The bicyclist was transported to Hahnemann University Hospital in critical condition.
There is no word on the victim's identity at this time.
Police are investigating.
northern liberties, philadelphia, accident, bicyclist struck, local/state
- NJ state police trooper among 3 injured in crash 9 min ago
- AccuWeather: Tracking light snow tonight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight simulator
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car
- Police: Man strikes own brother in hit and run
- Berks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas
- 2 men, sitting in SUV, shot in Chester
- Victim critical after stabbing in Frankford
- 2 women injured in Overbrook fire
- Crimea votes on Ukraine secession
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Book 'em! Wilmington cop donates books to kids 41 min ago