7-year-old girl struck in Oxford Circle hit-and-run
OXFORD CIRCLE - May 16, 2013 (WPVI) -- A 7-year-old girl is hospitalized after being hit by a vehicle in the Oxford Circle section of Philadelphia.
The accident was reported around 3:45 p.m. Thursday in the 6200 block of Large Street.
The young girl suffered a broken leg. She is in stable condition at St. Christopher's Hospital.
The vehicle is described as a white SUV, possibly a Kia, with gray front and rear bumpers.
Police described the driver as a white female, in her early 30s, with shoulder length blond hair, between 5'4 and 5'7, small to medium build, last seen wearing a white t-shirt.
Police are investigating.
philadelphia, oxford circle, accident, pedestrian struck, local/state
- 3 frigid days, another weekend storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- Woman killed in Germantown was Villanova prof. 11 min ago
- Stranded family found alive in Nevada 53 min ago
- Limo driver charged in wreck that killed newlyweds
- Cab driver carjacked in South Philadelphia
- Obama hails Mandela as "last great liberator"
- Fake deaf interpreter crashes Mandela memorial
- Possible abduction caught on camera in Spring Garden
- Police: Mom was DUI in chain-reaction crash
- Photos: Pictures from the winter storm
- Video: Prankster glues woman to Home Depot toilet 52 min ago
- Nelson Mandela lies in state in Pretoria,...
19 min ago