7-year-old girl struck in Oxford Circle hit-and-run
OXFORD CIRCLE - May 16, 2013 (WPVI) -- A 7-year-old girl is hospitalized after being hit by a vehicle in the Oxford Circle section of Philadelphia.
The accident was reported around 3:45 p.m. Thursday in the 6200 block of Large Street.
The young girl suffered a broken leg. She is in stable condition at St. Christopher's Hospital.
The vehicle is described as a white SUV, possibly a Kia, with gray front and rear bumpers.
Police described the driver as a white female, in her early 30s, with shoulder length blond hair, between 5'4 and 5'7, small to medium build, last seen wearing a white t-shirt.
Police are investigating.
philadelphia, oxford circle, accident, pedestrian struck, local/state
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysian jet
- Finally, a nice weekend! 40 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Bucks Co. mom arrested for Walmart theft
- 5 wounded and hospitalized in Trenton shooting
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro 38 min ago
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Suspect sketch in fatal Collingdale hit-and-run 54 min ago
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Finally, a nice weekend!
40 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos