7-year-old girl struck in Oxford Circle hit-and-run
OXFORD CIRCLE - May 16, 2013 (WPVI) -- A 7-year-old girl is hospitalized after being hit by a vehicle in the Oxford Circle section of Philadelphia.
The accident was reported around 3:45 p.m. Thursday in the 6200 block of Large Street.
The young girl suffered a broken leg. She is in stable condition at St. Christopher's Hospital.
The vehicle is described as a white SUV, possibly a Kia, with gray front and rear bumpers.
Police described the driver as a white female, in her early 30s, with shoulder length blond hair, between 5'4 and 5'7, small to medium build, last seen wearing a white t-shirt.
Police are investigating.
philadelphia, oxford circle, accident, pedestrian struck, local/state
- Police car crash leads to chase in N. Phila. 18 min ago
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Phila. police seek missing special needs woman
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- Neighbors help residents escape Trenton fire 38 min ago
- 2 NJ men sentenced for bogus 9/11 charity
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons 53 min ago
- Officers drive into hail of gunfire in N. Phila.
- Woman's body found between parked cars in West Philadelphia
- Doors smashed in 2 Prices Corner store burglaries
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ