Driver killed in Radnor SUV crash identified
RADNOR, Pa. - May 17, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a driver was thrown from his vehicle and killed in a one-vehicle crash in Radnor Township.
It happened around 7:30 p.m. Thursday night on the 1300 block of Eagle Road.
Police say the victim was 18-year-old Paul Lewis Pratt from Radnor. Investigators say Pratt was driving alone Thursday night when he lost control of the vehicle and was ejected. He was apparently not wearing a seatbelt.
It's unclear what caused him to lose control.
Police are investigating. They say there is no evidence that drugs or alcohol were a factor in the accident.
Pratt, a junior at Episcopal Academy, was a member of his school's rowing team and was supposed to compete in a regatta starting Friday.
During the day Friday, school officials hastily made arrangements to have the entire junior class bussed to the regatta.
pennsylvania, delaware county, accident, local/state
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion 5 min ago
- Brief Surge of Mild Air 1 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Mutilated animal in Brewerytown possibly a bobcat 42 min ago
- Police investigate 2 shootings at illegal Trenton bar 49 min ago
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects 20 min ago
- Cabbie allegedly locks doors in credit card dispute 46 min ago
- Wynnewood community mourns college student's death 53 min ago
- Police step up search in deadly hit-and-run 28 min ago
- Vietnam vet's therapy dog missing in Lehigh Valley 15 min ago
- Accused wedding crasher thief pleads guilty 48 min ago
- Stolen passports probed in Malaysian plane mystery
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp....
5 min ago
- Brief Surge of Mild Air
1 min ago
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
20 min ago
- Cabbie allegedly locks doors in credit card...
46 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos