Driver killed in Radnor SUV crash identified
RADNOR, Pa. - May 17, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a driver was thrown from his vehicle and killed in a one-vehicle crash in Radnor Township.
It happened around 7:30 p.m. Thursday night on the 1300 block of Eagle Road.
Police say the victim was 18-year-old Paul Lewis Pratt from Radnor. Investigators say Pratt was driving alone Thursday night when he lost control of the vehicle and was ejected. He was apparently not wearing a seatbelt.
It's unclear what caused him to lose control.
Police are investigating. They say there is no evidence that drugs or alcohol were a factor in the accident.
Pratt, a junior at Episcopal Academy, was a member of his school's rowing team and was supposed to compete in a regatta starting Friday.
During the day Friday, school officials hastily made arrangements to have the entire junior class bussed to the regatta.
pennsylvania, delaware county, accident, local/state
- Multi-vehicle crash closes EB Pa. Turnpike 46 min ago
- Temps Soar 5 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West Philly
- Car plunges into lake in Vineland, victims ID'd
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport 6 min ago
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Photos: Pictures of the Pa. Turnpike crash
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Temps Soar
5 min ago
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila...
6 min ago