Driver killed in Radnor SUV crash identified
RADNOR, Pa. - May 17, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a driver was thrown from his vehicle and killed in a one-vehicle crash in Radnor Township.
It happened around 7:30 p.m. Thursday night on the 1300 block of Eagle Road.
Police say the victim was 18-year-old Paul Lewis Pratt from Radnor. Investigators say Pratt was driving alone Thursday night when he lost control of the vehicle and was ejected. He was apparently not wearing a seatbelt.
It's unclear what caused him to lose control.
Police are investigating. They say there is no evidence that drugs or alcohol were a factor in the accident.
Pratt, a junior at Episcopal Academy, was a member of his school's rowing team and was supposed to compete in a regatta starting Friday.
During the day Friday, school officials hastily made arrangements to have the entire junior class bussed to the regatta.
pennsylvania, delaware county, accident, local/state
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media 23 min ago
- Winter Warm Up
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- Neighbor alerts showering woman of fire in home
- Purse snatcher caught on camera in Montco
- Couple files suit over Lower Twp. blast
- Arrest in stabbing of elderly man in Egg Harbor
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Guide dog saves blind man after subway track fall
- Impact of Sunoco HQ, Citibank leaving Philly
- Video: Soldier returning from Afghanistan...
- Photos: Most fascinating people of 2013 28 min ago
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
23 min ago