Pedestrian struck by 2 cars in Bensalem
BENSALEM, Pa. - May 17, 2013 (WPVI) -- A pedestrian was killed after being struck by two cars while trying to cross the street in Bensalem.
It happened around 11:50 Thursday night on the 2700 block of Lincoln Highway.
A preliminary investigation has revealed that the pedestrian, a man in his 60s, was first struck by a 2008 Blue Honda Accord.
The victim landed in the center lane and was struck again by a 2005 Gray Chevy Equinox.
The victim was pronounced dead at the scene. His identity has not been released.
Both drivers remained at the scene and are cooperating with police.
Meanwhile the accident remains under investigation.
pennsylvania, bucks county, bensalem, accident, pedestrian struck, local/state
- 3 frigid days, another weekend storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- On video: Robber dives thru window, attacks clerk 30 min ago
- Woman killed in Germantown was Villanova prof.
- Limo driver charged in wreck that killed newlyweds
- Man shot, killed on Kensington street 31 min ago
- Cab driver carjacked in South Philadelphia
- South Street area restaurants damaged, burglarized
- Pope Francis 'Person of the Year'; popularity surges
- Stranded family found alive in Nevada
- Fake deaf interpreter crashes Mandela memorial
- Photos: Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (Photos)