Pedestrian struck by 2 cars in Bensalem
BENSALEM, Pa. - May 17, 2013 (WPVI) -- A pedestrian was killed after being struck by two cars while trying to cross the street in Bensalem.
It happened around 11:50 Thursday night on the 2700 block of Lincoln Highway.
A preliminary investigation has revealed that the pedestrian, a man in his 60s, was first struck by a 2008 Blue Honda Accord.
The victim landed in the center lane and was struck again by a 2005 Gray Chevy Equinox.
The victim was pronounced dead at the scene. His identity has not been released.
Both drivers remained at the scene and are cooperating with police.
Meanwhile the accident remains under investigation.
pennsylvania, bucks county, bensalem, accident, pedestrian struck, local/state
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 29 min ago
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures from Del. River minivan plunge 54 min ago
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Rottweiler puppy poisoned in NJ
- Lehigh University suspends frat in vandalism case
- Evacuation came too late for many on sinking ferry
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man
- Video: Parents outraged by faked kidnapping
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3...
29 min ago