Pedestrian struck by 2 cars in Bensalem
BENSALEM, Pa. - May 17, 2013 (WPVI) -- A pedestrian was killed after being struck by two cars while trying to cross the street in Bensalem.
It happened around 11:50 Thursday night on the 2700 block of Lincoln Highway.
A preliminary investigation has revealed that the pedestrian, a man in his 60s, was first struck by a 2008 Blue Honda Accord.
The victim landed in the center lane and was struck again by a 2005 Gray Chevy Equinox.
The victim was pronounced dead at the scene. His identity has not been released.
Both drivers remained at the scene and are cooperating with police.
Meanwhile the accident remains under investigation.
pennsylvania, bucks county, bensalem, accident, pedestrian struck, local/state
- Iranian teen had stolen passport on missing jet
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday 3 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2nd suspect sought in finger-biting attack
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
- Suspicious fire damages home in Camden
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion 50 min ago
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures 43 min ago
- Video: Dad ditches son's stroller to catch baseball
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
3 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos