Pedestrian struck by 2 cars in Bensalem
BENSALEM, Pa. - May 17, 2013 (WPVI) -- A pedestrian was killed after being struck by two cars while trying to cross the street in Bensalem.
It happened around 11:50 Thursday night on the 2700 block of Lincoln Highway.
A preliminary investigation has revealed that the pedestrian, a man in his 60s, was first struck by a 2008 Blue Honda Accord.
The victim landed in the center lane and was struck again by a 2005 Gray Chevy Equinox.
The victim was pronounced dead at the scene. His identity has not been released.
Both drivers remained at the scene and are cooperating with police.
Meanwhile the accident remains under investigation.
pennsylvania, bucks county, bensalem, accident, pedestrian struck, local/state
- Nelson Mandela dies at age 95 2 min ago
- Wet to Wintry
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: Nelson Mandela: Through the years
- Obama mourns death of icon Nelson Mandela 15 min ago
- Feds accused of targeting minorities in stash house stings 17 min ago
- Restaurant owner slashes robber with sushi knife
- Center City rape victims speaks to Action News 31 min ago
- Surveillance: Christmas packages stolen from home
- Christmas decoration theft caught on camera
- Police raid alleged chop shop in South Philadelphia
- Fmr. Marine's murder suspect held on $2M bail
- Photos: 21 suspects ID'd in Collingdale drug sweep
- Nelson Mandela dies at age 95
2 min ago