3 sought for robbery of 15-year-old in Philadelphia
PHILADELPHIA - May 17, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are asking for your help finding three suspects who robbed a 15-year-old.
The suspects, who are also teenagers, were captured by surveillance cameras at the Broad and Allegheny Avenue subway stop.
Police say, just a few blocks away on North 17th Street, they approached the 15-year-old victim.
One of them grabbed his own waistband as if he had a gun, police say, and demanded the victim's cash.
The victim gave them his money and the suspects ran off.
If you recognize the suspects you are urged to call police at 215-686-TIPS (8477).
philadelphia, robbery, local/state
- Arctic Blast and Possible Weekend Storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- PennDOT clears roads of snow, preps for ice
- Limo driver charged in wreck that killed newlyweds
- Police search for burglar targeting Philly restaurants
- Police: Mom was DUI in chain-reaction crash
- Possible abduction caught on camera in Spring Garden
- No bail for 2 charged in Philly collapse
- Obama hails Mandela as "last great liberator"
- $344M Mega Millions numbers drawn
- 6 missing adults, children found alive in Nevada
- Photos: Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (Photos)