Woman critically injured in Radnor Township house fire
RADNOR TWP., Pa. - May 17, 2013 (WPVI) -- Fire attacked a home in Radnor Township Friday night injuring a 66-year-old woman.
The blaze erupted in the 700 block of Miller Street around 8:00 p.m.
Officials say the fire started in the kitchen. It took firefighters nearly an hour to bring the fire under control.
The woman suffered smoke inhalation and burns. She was rushed to the hospital where she is listed in critical condition.
fire, montgomery county, pennsylvania, local/state
- Police: Delco 2nd grade teacher groped 2 girls 13 min ago
- AccuWeather: Thunderstorms possible today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Health officials: Drexel student died from meningitis
- DeCoatsworth seeks to withdraw guilty plea
- Mistrial declared in Philly priest sex-abuse case 26 min ago
- 2 dead, others missing in NYC building explosion 23 min ago
- Montco student diagnosed with meningitis-causing infection 10 min ago
- Phila. cop charged with false imprisonment
- Fatal house fire in Coatesville, Chester County
- NJ teen who sued parents returns home
- Pa. state senator charged with misuse of office
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Co. carjacking suspect arrested after rush...
24 min ago
- Montco student diagnosed with...
10 min ago