Woman critically injured in Radnor Township house fire
RADNOR TWP., Pa. - May 17, 2013 (WPVI) -- Fire attacked a home in Radnor Township Friday night injuring a 66-year-old woman.
The blaze erupted in the 700 block of Miller Street around 8:00 p.m.
Officials say the fire started in the kitchen. It took firefighters nearly an hour to bring the fire under control.
The woman suffered smoke inhalation and burns. She was rushed to the hospital where she is listed in critical condition.
fire, montgomery county, pennsylvania, local/state
- 1 dead, multiple in custody after Logan standoff
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Cat found hanging from fence in Germantown
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Fire engulfs new high-rise apartment in Calif.
- New joint replacement technique for the elbow
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Photos: Philly's unsolved missing child cases