Woman critically injured in Radnor Township house fire
RADNOR TWP., Pa. - May 17, 2013 (WPVI) -- Fire attacked a home in Radnor Township Friday night injuring a 66-year-old woman.
The blaze erupted in the 700 block of Miller Street around 8:00 p.m.
Officials say the fire started in the kitchen. It took firefighters nearly an hour to bring the fire under control.
The woman suffered smoke inhalation and burns. She was rushed to the hospital where she is listed in critical condition.
fire, montgomery county, pennsylvania, local/state
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- Lots of sun, chilly today 14 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp. 38 min ago
- Driver loses control, hits parked SUV in South Philly
- Flames spread through house in Egg Harbor 17 min ago
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line
- Bucks Co. runner set to return to Boston Marathon
- Woman delivers baby after church van crash
- 20-month-old found safe, Amber Alert canceled
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Police: Pa. man tries to snatch baby from stroller
- Video: Boy gets stuck in claw arcade game 33 min ago
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp.
38 min ago
- Flames spread through house in Egg Harbor
17 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos