Man found shot and killed in Wynnefield
WYNNEFIELD - May 18, 2013 (WPVI) -- A man in his 20s was shot and killed in the Wynnefield section of Philadelphia.
It happened around 12:20 Saturday morning on the corner of Hazlehurst and Ruby streets.
Police say the victim was approached by three men and shot several times. He collapsed and was found lying in the street.
The victim was taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, where he was pronounced dead.
Witnesses are being questioned by police. So far no arrests have been made.
philadelphia, wynnefield, shooting, homicide, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall 25 min ago
- Sunny and chilly 54 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- SEPTA trolley collides with taxi in West Philadelphia
- Man gets pinned under van in Logan crash
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd.
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Sunny and chilly
54 min ago