Pedestrian struck by car in Milford, Delaware gets cited
MILFORD, Del. - May 18, 2013 (WPVI) -- Delaware State Police gave a man who was hit by a car while trying cross a street two citations.
Troopers say 18-year-old Brandon A. Williams of Milford was the southbound lanes of Bay Road about 10:15 p.m. Thursday.
Police say Williams left the center median and was hit by a car driven by 53-year-old Anthony P. Smith of Magnolia.
Williams was taken to a local hospital with injuries that are not life-threatening.
He was cited for crossing at other than a crosswalk and failure to carry a light on a public highway.
delaware, sussex county, accident, pedestrian struck, local/state
- Nelson Mandela dies at age 95 14 min ago
- Foggy, cloudy, mild today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: Nelson Mandela: Through the years 58 min ago
- Obama mourns death of icon Nelson Mandela 15 min ago
- Fmr. Marine's murder suspect held on $2M bail
- Photos: 21 suspects ID'd in Collingdale drug sweep
- Missing mom, baby from Newark, Del. found
- Sinkhole opens up on Northern Liberties street 28 min ago
- Christmas decoration theft caught on camera
- Attorney: Winston relieved no charges in sex case
- Pizza delivery man shot in Overbrook 27 min ago
- Chester Co. firefighters called to Md. pet shop fire
- Nelson Mandela dies at age 95
14 min ago