Pedestrian struck by car in Milford, Delaware gets cited
MILFORD, Del. - May 18, 2013 (WPVI) -- Delaware State Police gave a man who was hit by a car while trying cross a street two citations.
Troopers say 18-year-old Brandon A. Williams of Milford was the southbound lanes of Bay Road about 10:15 p.m. Thursday.
Police say Williams left the center median and was hit by a car driven by 53-year-old Anthony P. Smith of Magnolia.
Williams was taken to a local hospital with injuries that are not life-threatening.
He was cited for crossing at other than a crosswalk and failure to carry a light on a public highway.
delaware, sussex county, accident, pedestrian struck, local/state
- AccuWeather: Easter to be comfortable, breezy
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Sign up for Facebook Flash
- Man shot, killed in Gloucester Twp. apartment 52 min ago
- Man found shot in minivan in Tioga-Nicetown 25 min ago
- Girl hospitalized after near-drowning in Philly hotel 50 min ago
- 2 injured after car hits Camden police cruiser 51 min ago
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
- Missing boater in Del. River ID'd, search called off
- Armed robbery at Target on Roosevelt Boulevard 8 min ago
- Pedestrian struck, killed by truck in Rhawnhurst
- Good Samaritans help nab alleged purse snatchers
- Divers pull more bodies from sunken South Korean ferry 7 min ago
- Snowmobiler charged by angry moose
48 min ago
- Firefighters rescue puppy from sewer drain
47 min ago
- Man shot, killed in Gloucester Twp. apartment
52 min ago
- 2 injured after car hits Camden police...
51 min ago