3 injured in Northeast Philadelphia house fire
PHILADELPHIA - May 18, 2013 (WPVI) -- Three people are hospitalized after a house fire in Northeast Philadelphia Saturday.
Fire officials say the blaze broke out in the 7200 block of Rutland Street just before 5:30 p.m. in a two-story home.
Firefighters brought the fire under control within 20 minutes.
Three people were taken to Temple University Hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
Officials say 7 people have been displaced.
fire, northeast philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- Police car crash leads to chase in N. Phila. 16 min ago
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Phila. police seek missing special needs woman
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- Neighbors help residents escape Trenton fire 36 min ago
- 2 NJ men sentenced for bogus 9/11 charity
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons 51 min ago
- Officers drive into hail of gunfire in N. Phila.
- Woman's body found between parked cars in West Philadelphia
- Doors smashed in 2 Prices Corner store burglaries
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ