2 alarm apartment fire in Washington Township
WASHINGTON TWP., N.J. - May 19, 2013 (WPVI) -- Fire crews were called to battle a two alarm apartment fire in Washington Township, Gloucester County.
It happened around 5:15 p.m. Sunday evening on the 600 block of Delsea Drive.
Arriving fire crews were met with flames coming from the two-story building.
Fire was seen coming from four apartment units and a second alarm was struck.
The flames were brought under control and no injuries were reported.
The cause for the blaze remains under investigation.
new jersey, gloucester county, fire, local/state
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Slightly Cooler Sunday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ