2 alarm apartment fire in Washington Township
WASHINGTON TWP., N.J. - May 19, 2013 (WPVI) -- Fire crews were called to battle a two alarm apartment fire in Washington Township, Gloucester County.
It happened around 5:15 p.m. Sunday evening on the 600 block of Delsea Drive.
Arriving fire crews were met with flames coming from the two-story building.
Fire was seen coming from four apartment units and a second alarm was struck.
The flames were brought under control and no injuries were reported.
The cause for the blaze remains under investigation.
new jersey, gloucester county, fire, local/state
- 4 charged with murder in deadly NJ mall carjacking 33 min ago
- Record Warmth! 18 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Police investigate tire slashings in South Philadelphia
- Police investigate truck accident on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Police investigate double shooting in Mantua
- 3 rescued after car plunges into Delaware pond
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- 4 charged with murder in deadly NJ mall...
33 min ago
- Record Warmth!
18 min ago