51-year-old man shot and killed in Kensington
KENSINGTON - May 20, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a 51-year-old man was killed during a robbery in the city's Kensington section early Monday morning.
The shooting occurred around 1:30 a.m. on the 2800 block of Hartville Street.
The victim was shot in the chest and pronounced dead at the scene, police say.
Police believe robbery was the motive and they are searching for the person responsible.
The victim's name has not been released.
kensington, shooting, philadelphia, local/state
- London theater partially collapses; 80 injured
- Record Weekend Warmth
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- 1 dead after car plunges into lake in Vineland 7 min ago
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet? 27 min ago
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy 55 min ago
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos