Ewing Twp. home destroyed by fire
EWING TWP., N.J. - May 20, 2013 (WPVI) -- Fire gutted a home overnight in Ewing Township, Mercer County.
Flames were reported around 2:00 a.m. Monday on the unit block of Browning Avenue.
According to officials, the fire started in the basement and spread to the upper floors.
Electrical wires fell onto one fire truck during the blaze, prompting the call for additional crews to come in and assist.
There were no injuries reported.
Authorities have not yet indicated what caused the blaze.
mercer county, new jersey, fire, local/state
- Man robbed at gunpoint in North Philadelphia 54 min ago
- Brisk And Cold
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Neighbor alerts showering woman of fire in home 52 min ago
- Derailed train car blocking road in South Coatesville
- Arrest in stabbing of elderly man in Egg Harbor
- Arrest in deadly June shooting in West Philadelphia
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Guide dog saves blind man after subway track fall
- Girl kidnapped, freed in Reading; suspect at large
- On video: Burglars steal drugs in Hunting Park
- Tourist distracted by Facebook falls off pier