Ewing Twp. home destroyed by fire
EWING TWP., N.J. - May 20, 2013 (WPVI) -- Fire gutted a home overnight in Ewing Township, Mercer County.
Flames were reported around 2:00 a.m. Monday on the unit block of Browning Avenue.
According to officials, the fire started in the basement and spread to the upper floors.
Electrical wires fell onto one fire truck during the blaze, prompting the call for additional crews to come in and assist.
There were no injuries reported.
Authorities have not yet indicated what caused the blaze.
mercer county, new jersey, fire, local/state
- Police car crash leads to chase in N. Phila. 4 min ago
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Phila. police seek missing special needs woman
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- Neighbors help residents escape Trenton fire 24 min ago
- 2 NJ men sentenced for bogus 9/11 charity
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons 39 min ago
- Officers drive into hail of gunfire in N. Phila.
- Woman's body found between parked cars in West Philadelphia
- Doors smashed in 2 Prices Corner store burglaries
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ