Off-duty police officer hit by car in Logan
LOGAN - May 20, 2013 (WPVI) -- An off-duty police officer was struck by a car in the Logan section of Philadelphia on Monday.
It happened shortly before 4:00 p.m. in the 5200 block of North Warnock Street.
The officer has been rushed to the hospital in stable condition.
There was no immediate word on how this accident happened.
Fellow officers are on the scene investigating.
philadelphia, logan, pedestrian struck, local/state
- 2nd suspect surrenders in Christmas package theft
- Wintry Weekend
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Temple University cuts 7 intercollegiate sports
- Man freed from under train on Broad Street Line 46 min ago
- NKorea says it deported US tourist and war vet 25 min ago
- Victim ID'd in deadly Wilmington hit-and-run
- Video released in pizza delivery driver shooting
- Mega Million jackpot reaches $297 Million
- Local men reflects on meeting with Mandela
- Center City rape victim speaks to Action News
- Elkins Park sisters treated at KoP by Make-a-Wish
- Area medical schools use 'Jeopardy' as learning tool