Driver with marijuana cigarette crashes into Yeadon fire department, police say
YEADON, Pa. - May 20, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a driver was under the influence when he crashed into the Yeadon Borough Hall in Delaware County Monday night.
Police say the vehicle crashed into a wall next to the fire department at 600 South Church Lane around 10:50 p.m. Monday.
According to police, not only was the driver under the influence, but he also had a marijuana cigarette behind his ear.
He was transported to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania for treatment.
Police say he will be charged with various offenses.
pennsylvania, delaware county, accident, marijuana, local/state
- Skydiver in fatal NJ accident ID'd 1 min ago
- 70s Return This Week
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- $10K to $30K stolen in Target armed robbery
- I-95 reopens after car catches fire
- Person of interest ID'd in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Residents displaced after West Philadelphia fire
- 4 injured in Route 295 crash
- Camden teen reported missing
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Oscar Mayer hot dogs recalled due to misbranding
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!
- Skydiver in fatal NJ accident ID'd
1 min ago