Driver with marijuana cigarette crashes into Yeadon fire department, police say
YEADON, Pa. - May 20, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a driver was under the influence when he crashed into the Yeadon Borough Hall in Delaware County Monday night.
Police say the vehicle crashed into a wall next to the fire department at 600 South Church Lane around 10:50 p.m. Monday.
According to police, not only was the driver under the influence, but he also had a marijuana cigarette behind his ear.
He was transported to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania for treatment.
Police say he will be charged with various offenses.
pennsylvania, delaware county, accident, marijuana, local/state
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Warmer Weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Overbrook shooting
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Video released of AK-47 robbery in Wynnefield
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Video: Flyers' Hartnell co-authors children's book