Driver with marijuana cigarette crashes into Yeadon fire department, police say
YEADON, Pa. - May 20, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a driver was under the influence when he crashed into the Yeadon Borough Hall in Delaware County Monday night.
Police say the vehicle crashed into a wall next to the fire department at 600 South Church Lane around 10:50 p.m. Monday.
According to police, not only was the driver under the influence, but he also had a marijuana cigarette behind his ear.
He was transported to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania for treatment.
Police say he will be charged with various offenses.
pennsylvania, delaware county, accident, marijuana, local/state
- Shots fired into a Philadelphia firehouse
- AccuWeather: Friday Clouds and SE Rain
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 Phila. schools closed Friday, staff relocated
- How to safeguard your computer against kidnappers
- Retired Philly cop charged with assaulting teen
- Police: Gloucester Co. woman's death a homicide
- Police search for missing Philadelphia couple
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Resident return to assess damage from Ewing explosion
- K9 unit leads police to burglary suspect in Medford
- Obama says Crimea separation would violate law
- Upper Darby cop charged with DUI in hit-and-run