Teen shot multiple times in Feltonville
FELTONVILLE - May 21, 2013 (WPVI) -- An 18-year-old male was shot multiple times in Feltonville early Tuesday morning.
The incident occurred around 1:30 a.m. near an alleyway on the 4700 block of Rorer Street.
The victim was rushed to a nearby hospital with gunshot wounds to the neck and thigh and listed in critical condition.
Police say area surveillance video shows the victim walking in the area before the shooting.
So far, there is no word on any suspects or a motive for the shooting.
The victim's name has not been released.
shooting, teens, north philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- Prosecutors: 4 held in deadly NJ mall carjacking
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Police investigate tire slashings in South Philadelphia
- Police investigate truck accident on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Police investigate double shooting in Mantua
- 3 rescued after car plunges into Delaware pond
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish