Teen shot multiple times in Feltonville
FELTONVILLE - May 21, 2013 (WPVI) -- An 18-year-old male was shot multiple times in Feltonville early Tuesday morning.
The incident occurred around 1:30 a.m. near an alleyway on the 4700 block of Rorer Street.
The victim was rushed to a nearby hospital with gunshot wounds to the neck and thigh and listed in critical condition.
Police say area surveillance video shows the victim walking in the area before the shooting.
So far, there is no word on any suspects or a motive for the shooting.
The victim's name has not been released.
shooting, teens, north philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- Shooting leads to police standoff in Logan 4 min ago
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco 30 min ago
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Volunteer brutally assaulted outside Lehigh Co. church
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Malaysian military: Missing jet changed course
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Photos: Pictures of planned Old city luxury tower 17 min ago