Teen shot multiple times in Feltonville
FELTONVILLE - May 21, 2013 (WPVI) -- An 18-year-old male was shot multiple times in Feltonville early Tuesday morning.
The incident occurred around 1:30 a.m. near an alleyway on the 4700 block of Rorer Street.
The victim was rushed to a nearby hospital with gunshot wounds to the neck and thigh and listed in critical condition.
Police say area surveillance video shows the victim walking in the area before the shooting.
So far, there is no word on any suspects or a motive for the shooting.
The victim's name has not been released.
shooting, teens, north philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- 3 frigid days, another weekend storm 11 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- Cab driver carjacked in South Philadelphia 20 min ago
- PennDOT clears roads of snow, preps for ice
- Limo driver charged in wreck that killed newlyweds
- Police search for burglar targeting Philly restaurants
- Police: Mom was DUI in chain-reaction crash
- Possible abduction caught on camera in Spring Garden
- No bail for 2 charged in Philly collapse
- Obama hails Mandela as "last great liberator"
- 6 missing adults, children found alive in Nevada
- Photos: Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (Photos)
- 3 frigid days, another weekend storm
11 min ago