Camera captures man stealing tractor in Franklin Twp.
FRANKLIN TWP., N.J. - May 21, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating the report of a stolen farm tractor in Franklin Township, New Jersey Monday night.
The owners shared with Action News pictures of the alleged suspect making off with a 2010 John Deere Diesel tractor.
They say the tractor when purchased new cost about $40,000.
If you know this man or have seen this tractor, call Franklin Township police.
theft, gloucester county, new jersey, local/state
- Break dancers spark controversy on SEPTA trains
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- Paulsboro residents warned of contaminated water
- Pit bull found shot in NJ continues to recover
- Missing plane: Piracy theory gains more credence
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- 3 injured in 2-alarm fire in Holmesburg
- Teen father arrested for biting nose off infant
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police