Camera captures man stealing tractor in Franklin Twp.
FRANKLIN TWP., N.J. - May 21, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating the report of a stolen farm tractor in Franklin Township, New Jersey Monday night.
The owners shared with Action News pictures of the alleged suspect making off with a 2010 John Deere Diesel tractor.
They say the tractor when purchased new cost about $40,000.
If you know this man or have seen this tractor, call Franklin Township police.
theft, gloucester county, new jersey, local/state
- Would-be robber stabbed; suspect's mom talks
- Periods of rain today, getting cooler 32 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Funeral for Nelson Mandela to be held Dec. 15th 39 min ago
- Photos: Nelson Mandela: Through the years
- Video: Jim Gardner recalls visiting Mandela's cell
- Center City rape victim speaks to Action News
- Reward offered after dogs found in trash bags
- 2 women hospitalized after Schuylkill Expy. crash
- Police raid alleged chop shop in North Philadelphia
- Feds accused of targeting minorities in stash house stings
- Surveillance video shows Christmas package theft
- Police: Teen stole Porsche part from Paul Walker crash