2 teens charged after trying to re-enter Pennsbury High School prom
FAIRLESS HILLS, Pa. - May 21, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say two suburban Philadelphia teenagers were arrested following an altercation after one of them tried to re-enter their high school prom.
It happened at the all-night Pennsbury High School prom on Saturday. Authorities say 18-year-old Ryan Adams was seen going back into the gym after leaving the prom, which isn't allowed.
A teacher approached Adams and told him to leave, but police say the student pushed the teacher and walked past. A principal got involved and started to escort Adams out of the building.
The Bucks County Courier Times reports the commotion caught the attention of one of Adams' friends, 18-year-old Tyler Wachter. Authorities say he started yelling, "belly bumped" the principal and pushed another administrator.
Both teens are charged with aggravated and simple assault and disorderly conduct. It wasn't immediately clear if they had attorneys.
teens, school, pennsylvania, local/state
- Chase ends near Sports Complex; suspects sought
- Tracking Weekend Storm 32 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- OSHA investigates lead exposure at Oxford Mills 51 min ago
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- No death penalty for man charged in wife death
- 2 injured in Vineland school bus crash
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- Berks Co. police chief faces child porn charges
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- Woman admits to stealing packages from Delco homes
- 800K in danger of ID theft after laptop theft
- North Korea executes Kim Jong Un's uncle
- Flyers fans receive greatest Christmas gift
42 min ago
- Firefighter adopts abused cat
59 min ago
- Tracking Weekend Storm
32 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos