2 caught red-handed in Radnor burlgary, police say
RADNOR, Pa. - May 21, 2013 (WPVI) -- Two people were caught red-handed during a burglary in Radnor, Pa. on Tuesday morning, and investigators are now trying to figure out if they are linked to more crimes in that area.
Police are only calling the two "John and Jane Doe," because investigators are still trying to sort through their aliases.
Investigators the two were arrested after neighbors spotted a man and woman breaking into a home on County Line Road.
The neighbors called police, who were able to apprehend the pair.
Authorities say the alleged thieves had a pillowcase full of jewelry at the time.
Police are trying to determine if they were behind a dozen other burglaries in Radnor over the past three months.
Immigrations and Customs Enforcement agents are helping identify the suspects.
Police also say fingerprints from the two also matched those found at crime scenes in New Jersey and New York.
pennsylvania, delaware county, burglary, jewelry, local/state
- Skydiver in fatal South Jersey accident ID'd
- Sunny today, more clouds tomorrow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Montco DA: Drug ring targeted local schools 41 min ago
- Medical chopper called to crash on Route 55
- Jogger helps rescue man from Schuylkill River 1 min ago
- Photos: Pictures from NJ skydiving accident
- Boston Marathon to be under tight security
- SKorean president: Ferry crew actions 'murderous'
- Surveillance expected from Target heist
- Teen stowaway survives flight in landing gear
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!