Shooting leaves man critically wounded in Wilmington
WILMINGTON, Del. - May 21, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a shooting in Wilmington that left a man in critical condition.
It happened at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday in the 2600 block of North Madison Street.
Police say a 21-year-old man was sitting on his step when another man walked up to him and fired several shots.
The victim, who was hit several times in the upper torso, was taken to Christiana Hospital in critical condition.
An investigation is underway.
delaware, shooting, wilmington, local/state
- Photos: 24 wanted in Phila. insurance fraud scheme 22 min ago
- Mostly sunny, very windy today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Pizza deliveryman ID'd in police shooting
- Eye doc grew pot in Delco home, police say
- Police ID man found dead in Centreville driveway
- Fmr. Devon Prep teacher faces child porn charges
- Woman charged in NJ man's overdose death 22 min ago
- 3rd lottery jackpot hits at Atlantic Co. truck stop
- New 'object of interest' in missing jet hunt
- Restaurant plans new statue of Joe Paterno
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- What would you ask Mayor Nutter?
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos