Shooting leaves man critically wounded in Wilmington
WILMINGTON, Del. - May 21, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a shooting in Wilmington that left a man in critical condition.
It happened at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday in the 2600 block of North Madison Street.
Police say a 21-year-old man was sitting on his step when another man walked up to him and fired several shots.
The victim, who was hit several times in the upper torso, was taken to Christiana Hospital in critical condition.
An investigation is underway.
delaware, shooting, wilmington, local/state
- Very cold today, Saturday storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Sign up for Facebook Flash!
- Interpreter at Mandela event: I was hallucinating
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death
- Police: Freshman dies after frat ritual in Poconos
- 2 dead after truck and car collide in Mercer County
- Suspicious package found outside Planet Fitness in Olney
- 3 people injured in Roosevelt Boulevard crash 59 min ago
- Suspects tie up 71-year-old in home invasion
- Narcotic officers raid Lacey High School
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed
- American University campus lockdown lifted
- 3 people injured in Roosevelt Boulevard crash
59 min ago