Shooting leaves man critically wounded in Wilmington
WILMINGTON, Del. - May 21, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a shooting in Wilmington that left a man in critical condition.
It happened at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday in the 2600 block of North Madison Street.
Police say a 21-year-old man was sitting on his step when another man walked up to him and fired several shots.
The victim, who was hit several times in the upper torso, was taken to Christiana Hospital in critical condition.
An investigation is underway.
delaware, shooting, wilmington, local/state
- Plane towed, probe begins in gear collapse 24 min ago
- Milder this afternoon, snow possible Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Search for missing jet expands toward Indian Ocean
- Drunk driving suspected in Center City crash
- Fire damages Flap Jacks restaurant on City Avenue
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse
- Police investigate death of toddler at Del. daycare
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Photos: Pictures of suspects in Logan murder
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- 8th body recovered after NYC explosion
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Plane towed, probe begins in gear collapse
24 min ago