Man shot in the head outside Chester, Pa. house
CHESTER, Pa. - May 22, 2013 (WPVI) -- A man was shot in the head Wednesday morning in Chester, Delaware County, and police are now looking for the gunman.
The shooting happened at 8:35 a.m. on the 1000 block of Hunt Terrace.
Arriving officers found a 22-year-old man in the rear of a home lying face down having suffered a gunshot wound to the head.
The victim was transported to Crozer Chester Medical Center in critical condition.
The gunman, said to be in his twenties, was seen fleeing the scene in a light blue or light grey Ford Taurus with tinted windows.
If you have any information regarding the incident you are urged to contact investigators at 610-447-8420 or 610-891-4700.
chester, delaware county, pennsylvania, shooting, local/state
- Derailed train car blocking road in South Coatesville
- Brisk And Cold 56 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Arrest in deadly June shooting in West Philadelphia
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del. 58 min ago
- Suspects caught on camera prior to car theft
- Guide dog saves blind man after subway track fall
- Girl kidnapped, freed in Reading; suspect at large 59 min ago
- Water main break causes river of ice in Cherry Hill
- On video: Burglars steal drugs in Hunting Park
- Husband charged with wife's murder in Bethlehem
- Tourist distracted by Facebook falls off pier
- Phila. attorney Charles Peruto, Sr. dies