2-day 'Cash for Guns' buyback in Cumberland County
May 22, 2013 (WPVI) -- The New Jersey Attorney Gerneral's Office announced Wednesday a two-day gun buyback program for residents of Cumberland County.
The gun buyback will be held between 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. on June 7th and 8th at three churches in the county: The World of Life Christian Worship Center, located at 425 North 6th Street in Vineland; The Cornerstone Community Church, located at 1200 North High Street in Millville; and St. Andrew's Episcopal Church, located at 186 East Commerce Street in Bridgeton.
Residents can trade firearms for up to $250 cash each depending on the weapon type and condition - "no questions asked."
The state buyback initiative has so far resulted in getting more than 10,000 guns off the street.
new jersey, cumberland county, guns, local/state
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Warmer Weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Overbrook shooting
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Video released of AK-47 robbery in Wynnefield
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Video: Flyers' Hartnell co-authors children's book