2-day 'Cash for Guns' buyback in Cumberland County
May 22, 2013 (WPVI) -- The New Jersey Attorney Gerneral's Office announced Wednesday a two-day gun buyback program for residents of Cumberland County.
The gun buyback will be held between 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. on June 7th and 8th at three churches in the county: The World of Life Christian Worship Center, located at 425 North 6th Street in Vineland; The Cornerstone Community Church, located at 1200 North High Street in Millville; and St. Andrew's Episcopal Church, located at 186 East Commerce Street in Bridgeton.
Residents can trade firearms for up to $250 cash each depending on the weapon type and condition - "no questions asked."
The state buyback initiative has so far resulted in getting more than 10,000 guns off the street.
new jersey, cumberland county, guns, local/state
- Shots fired into a Philadelphia firehouse
- AccuWeather: Friday Clouds and SE Rain
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 Phila. schools closed Friday, staff relocated
- How to safeguard your computer against kidnappers
- Retired Philly cop charged with assaulting teen
- Police: Gloucester Co. woman's death a homicide
- Police search for missing Philadelphia couple
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Resident return to assess damage from Ewing explosion
- K9 unit leads police to burglary suspect in Medford
- Obama says Crimea separation would violate law
- Upper Darby cop charged with DUI in hit-and-run