SUVs collide in Torresdale, 1 seriously injured
TORRESDALE - May 22, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are investigating a crash in Torresdale that left one person injured.
The accident happened around 7:30 p.m. Wednesday at Knights Road and Frankford Avenue.
Police say two SUVs collided at the intersection.
The driver of one of the vehicles was taken to Aria Health Torresdale with broken ribs.
His injuries are said to be non-life-threatening. The other driver was not injured.
Police are investigating.
philadelphia, torresdale, accident, local/state
- Derailed train car blocking road in South Coatesville
- Brisk And Cold
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Arrest in stabbing of elderly man in Egg Harbor 28 min ago
- Arrest in deadly June shooting in West Philadelphia
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Suspects caught on camera prior to car theft
- Guide dog saves blind man after subway track fall
- Girl kidnapped, freed in Reading; suspect at large
- Water main break causes river of ice in Cherry Hill
- On video: Burglars steal drugs in Hunting Park
- Tourist distracted by Facebook falls off pier
- Phila. attorney Charles Peruto, Sr. dies