Diddy visits Pa. liquor board to promote product
HARRISBURG, Pa. (AP) - May 23, 2013 (WPVI) -- Rapper-producer Sean "Diddy" Combs has paid a marketing visit to Pennsylvania's capital city.
Combs visited with Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board officials on Wednesday to promote a new product, soon-to-be-launched Ciroc Amaretto. The musical entrepreneur endorses Ciroc vodka.
Agency spokeswoman Stacy Kriedeman says the visit was very quiet. She says he met with board members and people with the executive marketing team to discuss the brand and that he was very nice.
He was also spotted posing for pictures with fans outside the PLCB offices, but did not hold any scheduled public appearances.
Last fall, actor Dan Aykroyd visited the offices to discuss his Crystal Head Vodka.
sean puffy combs, alcohol, pennsylvania, local/state
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death
- Bitter Blast Thursday
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed 7 min ago
- Upper Darby man accused of burning son, 3 9 min ago
- Prosecutor: no charges against George Zimmerman
- Protestors block ICE building in Spring Garden
- Narcotic officers raid Lacey High School
- Shooting victim drives to Broad St. police station
- Power returns after outage at Christiana Mall
- New video shows deadly Asiana jet crash
- On video: Robber dives thru window, attacks clerk
- Women sentenced in murder of Danny DeGennaro
- Upper Darby man accused of burning son, 3
9 min ago