Diddy visits Pa. liquor board to promote product
HARRISBURG, Pa. (AP) - May 23, 2013 (WPVI) -- Rapper-producer Sean "Diddy" Combs has paid a marketing visit to Pennsylvania's capital city.
Combs visited with Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board officials on Wednesday to promote a new product, soon-to-be-launched Ciroc Amaretto. The musical entrepreneur endorses Ciroc vodka.
Agency spokeswoman Stacy Kriedeman says the visit was very quiet. She says he met with board members and people with the executive marketing team to discuss the brand and that he was very nice.
He was also spotted posing for pictures with fans outside the PLCB offices, but did not hold any scheduled public appearances.
Last fall, actor Dan Aykroyd visited the offices to discuss his Crystal Head Vodka.
sean puffy combs, alcohol, pennsylvania, local/state
- Skydiver ID'd in fatal Washing Twp. accident
- 70s Return This Week
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- $10K to $30K stolen in Target armed robbery
- I-95 reopens after car catches fire
- Person of interest ID'd in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Residents displaced after West Philadelphia fire
- 4 injured in Route 295 crash
- Camden teen reported missing
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Oscar Mayer hot dogs recalled due to misbranding
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!