6-month-old baby, man injured in SEPTA bus accident
GERMANTOWN - May 23, 2013 (WPVI) -- A man and a 6-month-old infant were injured in an accident in Germantown involving a SEPTA bus.
It happened at 1:45 p.m. Thursday in the 4800 block of Wayne Avenue.
Authorities say a vehicle rear-ended a SEPTA bus then caught fire.
The person in the vehicle was able to make it out safely.
A 6-month-old infant and a 25-year-old man were taken to Einstein Medical Center.
The infant reportedly suffered a head injury, the man a back injury.
A police investigation is underway.
philadelphia, accident, bus crash, germantown, SEPTA, local/state
- AccuWeather: Easter to be comfortable, breezy 36 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Sign up for Facebook Flash
- Man shot, killed in Gloucester Twp. apartment
- Girl hospitalized after near-drowning in Philly hotel
- 2 injured after car hits Camden police cruiser 19 min ago
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
- Missing boater in Del. River ID'd, search called off
- Armed robbery at Target on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Pedestrian struck, killed by truck in Rhawnhurst
- Good Samaritans help nab alleged purse snatchers
- Divers pull more bodies from sunken South Korean ferry 4 min ago
- 13th body pulled from snow in Everest avalanche 1 min ago
- Divers pull more bodies from sunken South...
4 min ago
- AccuWeather: Easter to be comfortable, breezy
36 min ago