6-month-old baby, man injured in SEPTA bus accident
GERMANTOWN - May 23, 2013 (WPVI) -- A man and a 6-month-old infant were injured in an accident in Germantown involving a SEPTA bus.
It happened at 1:45 p.m. Thursday in the 4800 block of Wayne Avenue.
Authorities say a vehicle rear-ended a SEPTA bus then caught fire.
The person in the vehicle was able to make it out safely.
A 6-month-old infant and a 25-year-old man were taken to Einstein Medical Center.
The infant reportedly suffered a head injury, the man a back injury.
A police investigation is underway.
philadelphia, accident, bus crash, germantown, SEPTA, local/state
- Carolers sing to grant Pa. cancer patient's wish 14 min ago
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado high school dies
- 6 apartments destroyed in Wilmington fire 57 min ago
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in East Mt. Airy shooting 27 min ago
- Police search for missing Delco mother
- Woman arrested in fatal North Philly stabbing
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
- Penn State student dies in jump from garage
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Carolers sing to grant Pa. cancer patient's...
14 min ago