6-month-old baby, man injured in SEPTA bus accident
GERMANTOWN - May 23, 2013 (WPVI) -- A man and a 6-month-old infant were injured in an accident in Germantown involving a SEPTA bus.
It happened at 1:45 p.m. Thursday in the 4800 block of Wayne Avenue.
Authorities say a vehicle rear-ended a SEPTA bus then caught fire.
The person in the vehicle was able to make it out safely.
A 6-month-old infant and a 25-year-old man were taken to Einstein Medical Center.
The infant reportedly suffered a head injury, the man a back injury.
A police investigation is underway.
philadelphia, accident, bus crash, germantown, SEPTA, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Milder Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90 55 min ago
- 1 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton 9 min ago
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat
- Man, 22, dies after shooting in Chester
- Video: Annual Phila. Flower Show wraps up
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ