6-month-old baby, man injured in SEPTA bus accident
GERMANTOWN - May 23, 2013 (WPVI) -- A man and a 6-month-old infant were injured in an accident in Germantown involving a SEPTA bus.
It happened at 1:45 p.m. Thursday in the 4800 block of Wayne Avenue.
Authorities say a vehicle rear-ended a SEPTA bus then caught fire.
The person in the vehicle was able to make it out safely.
A 6-month-old infant and a 25-year-old man were taken to Einstein Medical Center.
The infant reportedly suffered a head injury, the man a back injury.
A police investigation is underway.
philadelphia, accident, bus crash, germantown, SEPTA, local/state
- Photos: Maps of Monday's expected snow
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Students evacuated in Camden H.S. gas leak 17 min ago
- 3 injured in 2-alarm fire in Holmesburg 56 min ago
- Family displaced in Wilmington house fire
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Investigator: Missing plane flew over Malaysia
- SEPTA unveils strike plan; union says strike unlikely
- Police investigate death of toddler at Del. daycare
- Teen father arrested for biting nose off infant
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Video: Pastor collapses, dies, after admitting...