6-month-old baby, man injured in SEPTA bus accident
GERMANTOWN - May 23, 2013 (WPVI) -- A man and a 6-month-old infant were injured in an accident in Germantown involving a SEPTA bus.
It happened at 1:45 p.m. Thursday in the 4800 block of Wayne Avenue.
Authorities say a vehicle rear-ended a SEPTA bus then caught fire.
The person in the vehicle was able to make it out safely.
A 6-month-old infant and a 25-year-old man were taken to Einstein Medical Center.
The infant reportedly suffered a head injury, the man a back injury.
A police investigation is underway.
philadelphia, accident, bus crash, germantown, SEPTA, local/state
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- Frost Advisory Overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Crescentville shooting
- Tour bus catches fire in Galloway Twp. 6 min ago
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear 45 min ago
- Heist investigation leads to Roxborough apartment
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- Police: Elderly man targeted in Chester home invasion
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Reward offered in poisoning of puppy
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co. 25 min ago
- Beau Biden to run for governor in Del.
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
45 min ago