Wife charged with 3rd husband's murder, 2nd under investigation
PHILADELPHIA - May 23, 2013 (WPVI) -- Action News has learned police in Delaware County are reexamining the death of man in 1993 to see if his wife was involved.
Loretta Burroughs was just charged with killing her third husband. Police say she chopped up his body and kept the remains in a closet in her Ventnor, New Jersey home.
Prosecutors say Daniel Burroughs had been killed back in 2007.
Yeadon, Pennsylvania police tell us the death of Burrough's second husband Joe Doyle had originally been classified as drug-related.
They are taking a second look in light of the New Jersey charges.
pennsylvania, new jersey, homicide, local/state
- Skydiver ID'd in fatal Washing Twp. accident 26 min ago
- 70s Return This Week
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- $30K possibly stolen in Target armed robbery
- I-95 reopens after car catches fire 20 min ago
- Person of interest ID'd in Collingdale hit-and-run
- 4 injured in Route 295 crash 47 min ago
- Camden teen reported missing
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- Oscar Mayer hot dogs recalled due to misbranding
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!
- Skydiver ID'd in fatal Washing Twp. accident
26 min ago