Registered sex offender arrested in Delaware child porn bust
WILMINGTON, Del. - May 24, 2013 (WPVI) -- Delaware authorities say a registered sex offender is charged with the online distribution of child pornography.
20-year-old Kevin H. Boone, currently a Tier 2 sex offender following a 2010 conviction for possession of child pornography, was arrested Thursday at a residence in the 300 block of Senator Drive in Middletown.
During a search of the property, detectives seized multiple computers and other digital media devices. Investigators say they later discovered an e-mail Boone had received and sent containing multiple files of child pornography.
Boone is charged with 25 counts of dealing in child pornography. He is currently being held in lieu of $250,000 secured bail.
delaware, child porn, sex offenders, local/state
- Police officers narrowly escape bullets in North Philly 10 min ago
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain 2 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Shots fired into a Philadelphia firehouse
- 3 Phila. schools closed Friday, staff relocated
- How to safeguard your computer against kidnappers
- Retired Philly cop charged with assaulting teen
- Police: Gloucester Co. woman's death a homicide
- Police search for missing Philadelphia couple
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Resident return to assess damage from Ewing explosion
- K9 unit leads police to burglary suspect in Medford
- Upper Darby cop charged with DUI in hit-and-run
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain
2 min ago