Armed bandits caught on camera in West Philadelphia
WEST PHILADELPHIA - May 24, 2013 (WPVI) -- Detectives are searching for the duo behind two armed robberies in West Philadelphia.
Surveillance cameras captured the suspects in each incident.
The first robbery was at the Little Caesar's Pizza shop in the 5900 block of Lancaster Avenue.
It happened back on May 15th at 10:00 p.m.
The suspects threatened employees with a gun, took cash and then ran off.
Police say the men used the same tactics to rob the Dollar General Store in the 800 block of North 48th Street.
If you know anything about either robbery, you can leave an anonymous tip by calling 215-686-TIPS.
philadelphia, robbery, west philadelphia, caught on camera, local/state
- Snow today, heavy at times 18 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: Pictures from the winter storm
- Photos: Winter storm forecast maps
- Video: John Rawlins on snow in Norristown 9 min ago
- Gunman fires shots through window, teens wounded
- Heavy flames damage Southwest Philadelphia house
- Obama urges world to act on Mandela legacy
- Arrest made in Beats headphone murder
- 2 arrested for violent Center City attack
- Thief steals $17K from Philadelphia charter school
- Rachael Ray's cookbook competition
- Snow today, heavy at times
18 min ago