Philadelphia man sentenced in shaken baby death
PHILADELPHIA - May 24, 2013 (WPVI) -- A Philadelphia man will spend 5 to 10 years in state prison for the death of a baby in his care.
A judge sentenced Marquise Waliyyuddin for the shaking death of his godson two years ago.
Waliyyuddin was caring for 3-month-old Aiden Jameer Santiago at his Hunting Park home.
Police say he confessed to repeatedly shaking Santiago.
baby death, hunting park, philadelphia, local/state
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Record Weekend Warmth
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- 1 dead after car plunges into lake in Vineland
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos