Missing Philadelphia boy,12, found safe
PHILADELPHIA - May 24, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police say a 12-year-old boy, missing from his home since Wednesday, has been found safe.
Maurice Sorzano-Carter was last seen at his home on the 700 block of Brighton Street from the Lawndale section of Philadelphia.
On Saturday, police announced that Carter was found but have not released any further information.
missing children, northeast philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- 2 dead after building explosion in New York City 56 min ago
- AccuWeather: Thunderstorms possible today 28 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Delco 2nd grade teacher groped girls in class 1 min ago
- Montco 3rd grader hospitalized with meningitis infection 55 min ago
- Phila. cop charged with false imprisonment 6 min ago
- Photos: Pictures from East Harlem explosion
- Man in boxers attacks police station, cars 3 min ago
- NJ teen who sued parents returns home
- Pa. state senator charged with misuse of office 52 min ago
- Homes evacuated in Tacony for gas leak 51 min ago
- Co. carjacking suspect arrested after rush hour chase
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane 42 min ago
- Man in boxers attacks police station, cars
3 min ago
- Montco 3rd grader hospitalized with...
55 min ago