Missing Philadelphia boy,12, found safe
PHILADELPHIA - May 24, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police say a 12-year-old boy, missing from his home since Wednesday, has been found safe.
Maurice Sorzano-Carter was last seen at his home on the 700 block of Brighton Street from the Lawndale section of Philadelphia.
On Saturday, police announced that Carter was found but have not released any further information.
missing children, northeast philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days 2 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Oil slick, debris not from missing Malaysia jet 46 min ago
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- Are store credit cards worth the discount?
- Video: Skydiver's mid-air collision with plane 52 min ago
- Photos: Kevin Grow joins Harlem Globetrotters
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act 30 min ago
- Skydiver's mid-air collision with plane
52 min ago