Amber Alert for Pottsville teen canceled
POTTSVILLE, Pa. - May 25, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police canceled an Amber Alert for a teen girl in Pottsville, Schuylkill County.
Police say 17-year-old Cassidy Bowers was taken from a home on the 300 block of Howard Avenue around 6:00 a.m.
Bowers was later found safe Saturday afternoon.
No further details were released.
pennsylvania, missing children, missing person, local/state
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Clouds to sun, cool today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Driver killed in collision with taxi cab in Olney 11 min ago
- Water main break cancels Cheyney U. classes
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Crescentville shooting
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital 25 min ago
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Photos: Suspects in Ocean Co. child porn sweep
- Driver killed in collision with taxi cab in...
11 min ago
- Dead body found during kids' Easter egg hunt
33 min ago
- N.Y. mom arrested for living in U-Haul van
42 min ago
- Texas twin boys fight off carjacker
51 min ago